Cloverleaf paint box
I have recently acquired a compact versatile paint box. Ideal for taking on
painting trips and holidays abroad, it’s made by Cloverleaf and designed by a
painting artist friend called Barry Herniman.
Approx size when closed 4.5 " x 4.5" x 1.25 " (115mm x 15mm x 30mm)
Made from durable white plastic
Lightweight approx 260 grams
- 2 trays with 4 deep mixing wells in each.
- 1 flat mixing tray which also forms a top on the paint compartment when closed .
- 1 deep lid that doubles as another flat mixing well.
- A removable central paint compartment with 13 deep wells ideal for squeezed tube colours as well as full and half pans.
- A universal thumb plate for both left and right handed painters.
- 1 deep lid that also has two deep mixing wells
You can even put the box in the dishwasher !
Cost £38 including VAT and delivery
If you are interested in purchasing this box or require further details, please
contact me in the first instance with your name and address by telephoning
01642 712926 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment by cheque made out to S M Ford or online to my bank account
Mrs S M Ford Sort code: 404313 Account Number: 41432192