France Painting Holiday Parc Naturel du Perigord, Limousin, South West France with Artist/Tutor Sue Ford, Saturday 14 July - 21 July, 2018
This is my 3rd year with Mike and Sara Peel. I really enjoyed their beautiful home in Essenac, a 18th Century farmhouse, set in rolling, rural courntyrside, about 30 minutes from Limoges, S.W. France and close to the borders of Dordogne and Charente.
This beautiful location just beckons the `artist in you` to discover, re-discover or continue your creative journey with like-minded people. Painting ‘en plein-air’ and discovering new locations can only be described as the best way forward for an artist on any level
There is so much to see literally on the doorstep and a short walk or car ride takes one to woods, views, lakes, hamlets and villages, a chateau, towns and a typical French market.
Mike and Sara do everything to make the holiday just that, a holiday with the focus on creativity, good French/English home cooking with the added bonus of a large fully equipped studio, salt water swimming pool, gymnasium, and an abundance of good books in the library.
- Transfers from and to Limoges airport/train station on the start day of the painting holiday.
- Transport within the week to painting locations.
- Trip to Limoges mid week including a packed lunch.
- Trip to Brantome (pretty market town in the Dordogne – 1hr) on the Friday and opportunity to purchase regional specialities from the market for lunch, and purchase a French coffee etc.)
- All other meals at the farmhouse, welcome drinks and refreshments
- Tea and coffee available all day
- Provision of boards, easels, stools, cleaning equipment, water bottles. (N.b. paints, brushes and paper are not provided but can be at a cost if advised before-hand.)
- Fully equipped indoor studio and undercover area in the event of inclement weather.
A list of materials to bring can be obtained from Sue Ford.
The artist cost for a seven day painting break £975 per painter and £695 for non painter guest). £200) deposit at time of reservation, balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival.)
Price does not include flights/rail but see the Shades of France website for “How to get there”
Flights available from Leeds/Bradford, if you are travelling from this airport Sue could arrange to travel together.http://www.shades-of-france.com/courses.html
To book and for further information please contact
Mike and Sara Peel email: email@example.com
Tel: +33 (0) 555 48 12 23
Patinging Holiday at Essenac,
Limoges, France Painting Holiday with Artist Sue Ford