Painting in Spain May 2020, date to me onfirmed
Mixed Media. - watercolour, sketchbook techniques and acrylic/collage
Enjoy a week of painting and sketching in rural Spain
we will be working in mixed media, sketching techniques and turninig them into paintings. using acrylic, watercolours and collage
A Painting Holiday to remember. Whether you are an experienced artist or just beginning, you’re painting adventures will begin on this course, with the individual attention that you deserve.
Las Orquideas is a colonial style, white villa that looks down on to Beniganim and across the valley to the mountain range of Benicadell, the sierra de Marriola and several towns in the Val D’Albaida.
The luxury accommodation comprises two twin and two double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, with a further four twin bedrooms and one single room, all private and en-suite, in a separate annex. A lounge, television room, modern kitchen plus an outside summer kitchen, outside shower room, wc and laundry the room with washing, drying and ironing facilities, plus of course, many outside dining areas.
Breakfasts, lunches and evening meals, with drinks, are all included with the cost of the holiday.
This holiday is well situated for waling, hiking, cycling, photography etc., particularly for any non-painting partners, see holidays combined Beniganim. I
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure from Valencia or Alicante
- Sunday to Sunday stay is preferred but other days can be considered
- Light meal and welcome pack on arrival at ‘Las Orquideas’
- Seven nights all inclusive stay in en-suite, single, twin or double room
- Monday to Saturday – breakfast – lunch –evening meal- other refreshments are available throughout the day.
- 25 Hours tuition Monday to Friday
- Use of the studio
- Easels, parasols, stools, drawing boards and cleaning materials
- Full use of the garden and amenities, i.e. swimming pool, tennis court etc.
- Discounts for group bookings of four or more, with two people sharing.
Prices for Guest Tutors
Price to follow, flights are not included
You are advised to check the course availability before booking your flights
What’s not included?
- Airfares are not included and you are advised to check the course availability before booking flights.
- Travel and medical insurance
The Location – Beniganim
This small but expanding town sits in the North east sector of the Vald’Albaida within the Communidad de Valencia
Beniganim is surrounded by areas of great scenic interest. One example is La Solana, where they have located the remains of ancient settlements dating from the third millennium BCC i.e. the period Chalcolithic Neolithic of prehistory.
We are 60km from the city of Valencia, 74km from Alicante and 26km from the blue flag beaches of Gandia.
The landscaped gardens of ‘Las Orquideas’ view the town from able. The Octagonal tower of the 16th century church dominates the town centre.
The town itself is surrounded by agricultural land, predominately Orange and Olive groves with some Almonds, Peaches Kakis and Vines.
During your stay you can be assured of meeting many interesting and extremely friendly residents of Beniganim, all of whom will help make this a wonderful, relaxing, rewarding and memorable holiday.
Post Las Orquideas
Apart ado de Correos 89
Tel landline 0034 96221 7226, mobile 0034 61085 7136
I you would like help with booking your flight, i use a very helpful Personal Travel Consultant, called Tracy German. For a small fee of £25 she will co-ordinate your hotel is required, your flight and parking.
Tel 01625 837520, she will take all the stress of your travel arrangements.
Loli and Harold run there Art School, in a beautiful 5 star villa. With landscaped gardens, swimming pool and tennis court